1. Standard: GB ASTM, JIS, etc
2. Grade: Type 17-4PH Stainless Steel
3. Diameter: 2mm-300mm
4. Shape Manufactured: Flat Bar, Square Bar,
Round Bar,Hex Bar and special shapes.
5. Length: 2.00m-6.00m or as customers’ request
6. Surface finish: #4 polish, #6 polish, #7 polish, and #8 mirror finish[restabs alignment="osc-tabs-left" responsive="false"] [restab title="Specification" active="active"]
SPECIFICATION OF 17-4PH STAINLESS STEEL BAR
17-4 PH is a martensitic precipitation-hardening stainless steel that provides an outstanding combination of high strength, good corrosion resistance, good mechanical properties at temperatures up to 600℉ (316℃), good toughness in both base metal and welds, and short time, low-temperature heat treatments that minimize warpage and scaling. This versatile material is widely used in the aerospace, chemical, petrochemical, food processing, paper and general metalworking industries.
Yieh United Co. has the stainless steel bar products you need positioned in large depots to meet your demand. Yieh United Co. carries processed bars not only in different types, but also in various grades includes special free-machining grades, food industry-approved grades and materials includes low-sulfur material and dual-certified material.
The normal stock of stainless bar is around 20,000 tons, which ensure the delivery time and flexible choice for our customers.
|Stainless Steel Round Bar||17-4PH||Dia: 1.5mm-660mm||Black & Pickled & Bright||Get A Quote|
|Stainless Steel Flat Bar||17-4PH||thickness: 3mm-25mm
stock length: 2mm-10mm
|Black & Pickled & Bright||Get A Quote|
|Stainless Steel Square Bar||17-4PH||thickness:4mm-100mm (larger sizes available upon request)||Black & Pickled & Bright||Get A Quote|
|Stainless Steel Hex bar||17-4PH||thickness:4mm -76mm (larger sizes available upon request)||Cold rolled, bright surface, some
need to do
heattreatment properly according to customer’s
|Get A Quote|
17-4PH STAINLESS STEEL BAR PROCESSING
You can select a number of processing options to produce stainless steel bars to their exact specification, reducing material costs, production time, scrap and internal handling.
|Long Porduct Processing Service Overview|
|Bar Cutting||Thickness range is 1/16'' to 28'' diameter. Products cut include round bar, flat bar, hex bar, square bar, tubing and hollow bar, pipe, angles, channles, beams and tees,|
|Bar Production Cutting||Yieh United can provide production cutting for product diameter up to 4''. We utilize our production equipment to achieve these precision cuts with tight tolerances. All products can be cut to exact requirements.|
|Bar Polishing||Round bar, square bar, hex & flat bar, angles, other shapes including tubular products have OD & ID polishing available.|
VALUE ADDED FOR 17-4PH STAINLESS STEEL BAR
- Polishing: can polish any stainless steel bar item to a #4 polish, #6 polish, #7 polish, or a #8 mirror finish. Stainless steel polished bar can also be cut to size.
- Heatreating & Annealing: some grades of stainless steel bars can be heatreated to change the mechanical properties. Precipitation hardening stainless steel such as 17-4ph can be heattreated. 410 stainless steel bar can also be heatreated.
- Multiple cutting stations allow us to ship cut stainless bar to size when you need it.
- Grinding and polishing available upon request.
- Special heat treat requirement can also be supplied.
- Stainless round bars can also be polished or center-less ground to exact tolerance.
|AMS 5604 17-4PH||0.07max||1.0max||1.0max||0.04P
|15.0-17.5||3.0-5.0||5 X C/0.45||3.0-5.0|
|Condition||Ultimate Tensile Strength (ksl)||0.2% Yield Strength (ksl)||Elongation% in 2D||%Reduction of Area||Rockwell C Hardness|
|Cond A||-||-||-||-||38 max|
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES (condition A)
|Density||Specific Heat||Electrical Resistivity||Modulus of Elasticity||Melting Range||Thermal Conductivity|
|29.5 Microhm-in at 75℉||28.5 x 10(6) psi 196 GPa||2560-2625℉
MEAN COEFFICIENT OF THERMAL EXPANSION
|70-800||21-427||6.3 x 10 (-6)||11.3 x 10 (-6)|
[contact-form-7 id="4317" title="111"]