1. Thickness:0.1mm - 80mm
Width:800mm - 2,000mm
Length:300mm - 12,000mm
3. Grades: 17-4PH
4. PVC film: Novacel(laser cutting)
[restabs alignment="osc-tabs-left" responsive="false"] [restab title="Product Overview" active="active"]
17-4 PH is a martensitic precipitation-hardening stainless steel that provides an outstanding combination of high strength, good corrosion resistance, good mechanical properties at temperatures up to 600℉ (316℃), good toughness in both base metal and welds, and short time, low-temperature heat treatments that minimize warpage and scaling. This versatile material is widely used in the aerospace, chemical, petrochemical, food processing, paper and general metalworking industries.
|AMS 5604 17-4PH||0.07max||1.0max||1.0max||0.04P
|15.0-17.5||3.0-5.0||5 X C/0.45||3.0-5.0|
|Condition||Ultimate Tensile Strength (ksl)||0.2% Yield Strength (ksl)||Elongation% in 2D||%Reduction of Area||Rockwell C Hardness|
|Cond A||-||-||-||-||38 max|
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES (condition A)
|Density||Specific Heat||Electrical Resistivity||Modulus of Elasticity||Melting Range||Thermal Conductivity|
|29.5 Microhm-in at 75℉||28.5 x 10(6) psi 196 GPa||2560-2625℉
MEAN COEFFICIENT OF THERMAL EXPANSION
|70-800||21-427||6.3 x 10 (-6)||11.3 x 10 (-6)|
APPLICATIONS OF 17-4PH STAINLESS STEEL SHEET/PLATE
Alloy 17-4 is commonly used for applications requiring high strength and a moderate level of corrosion resistance. Some applications that frequently use Alloy 17-4 include:
- Nuclear waste casks
- Paper mills
- Oil fields
- Mechanical components
- Chemical process components
- Food industry
ADDITIONAL PROPERTIES OF 17-4PH STAINLESS STEEL SHEET/PLATE
- CORROSION RESISTANCE: The corrosion resistance of Alloy 17-4PH is comparable to 304 stainless steel in most environments, and in generally superior to the 400 series stainless steels. It is used in applications where the combination of moderate corrosion resistance and unusually high strength are required. Alloy 17-4PH has corrosion resistance comparable to 304L in some chemical, dairy, food, paper and petroleum applications.
- WELDABILITY: Alloy 17-4PH can be readily welded by most standard processes including SMAW, GTAW, PAW and GMAW.
- HOT FORMING: Heat uniformly at 1742-2192℉ (950-1200℃). A full solution anneal, cooling lower than 76℉ (25℃) and aging at the required temperature must occur after hot forming. The post forming heat treatment should be a function of the desired mechanical properties.
- COLD FORMING: Alloy 17-4PH has limited cold forming properties. Cold forming can only be undertaken on plates in the fully annealed condition. Stress corrosion resistance is enhanced by re-aging at the precipitation hardening temperature after cold working.
- CUTTING: Thermal cutting operations such as plasma cutting should be avoided Mechanical cutting operations such as bandsaw, abrasive waterjet, shearing and machining are preferred.
SURFACE FINISH OF 17-4PH STAINLESS STEEL SHEET/PLATE :
*Not all finishes are available in all alloys - (contact Yieh United Sales for more information)
|#1 Finish||Hot rolled, annealed and pickled.|
|#2D Finish||A uniform, dull silver gray mill finish that is applied to thinner stainless steel coils,the thickness of which has been reduced by cold rolling.|
|#2B Finish||A semi polished surface achieved by finishing with the equivalent of a 80 to 120 grit abrasive. This finish has a pronounced grit line.|
|#3 Finish||A semi polished surface achieved by finishing with the equivalent of a 80 to 120 grit abrasive. This finish has a pronounced grit line.|
|#4 Finish||Also called brushed, directional or satin finish. A is characterized by fine polishing grit lines that are uniform and directional in appearance. The final abrasive used in the process is 150 to 220 grit.|
|#4 Satin Brush Finish||150 to 180 grit finish A fine directional polish, typically used in the washroom accessories industry. Most 3.5″ floppy diskette cover plates have this finish.|
|#6 Finish||Polished finish achieved with the equivalent of a 240 grit abrasive. Finer grit lines and higher reflectivity than a No. 4 finish.|
|#7 Finish||Highly reflective surface obtained with the equivalent of a 320 grit abrasive. Minimal grit lines.|
|No. 8 or True #8 mirror||This is the most reflective mirror finish on the market. All of the polishing, or “grit,” lines from the preliminary polishing operations are removed. The look is that of a glass mirror. Sometimes referred to as a non directional mirror finish, Super 8, No. 9, Perfect No. 10, and even No. 12 mirror.|
|CMP Super #8 mirror||Chemical Mechanical Polished Super #8 mirror finished sheets are guaranteed to be free from any manufacturing defects. This product represents the ultimate in mirror polished stainless steel. It is available as a single-sided or double-sided mirror polished sheet.|
|Hairline finish||80 – 140 grit finish A well defined directional polish. Starting base substrate is a No. 4 finish sheet; these sheets are polished to provide a “continuous long grain” hairline look. A finish which is popular with architects for its aesthetic, it is equally popular with fabricators due to it’s ease of fabrication and finish matching properties after welding operations.|
[/restab][restab title="Innovative Technology"]
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY of 17-4PH STAINLESS STEEL SHEET/PLATE
At Yieh United Corporation, we never stop improving and developing our technologies to go beyond our customer’s expectations. We strive towards these goals to produce reliable products and ensure they can be fully utilized throughout their lifetime.
PACKING FOR 17-4PH STAINLESS STEEL SHEET/PLATE
Our 17-4PH stainless steel products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customers’ requests.
1. What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
- Normally, the MOQ for our stainless steel sheet is 200 Kg. If we have any excess inventory of stainless steel sheet, there’s no MOQ requirement. You can ask us to check when you are interested in purchasing them.
2.What is the payment method?
- For new customers: 30%T/T deposit 70%T/T Before shipment. – For partners and distributors, 30%T/T deposit 70% T/T Against B/L Copy.
3.What is the acceptable currency?
- We accept USD, EUR and RMB.
4.What is the delivery time?
- 5 days in advance.
5.Where is the loading port?
- Normally, our loading ports are Shanghai, Tianjin, and Shenzhen. You can choose anyone of them, or you can select the other ports.
6.What is the delivery term?
- FOB, CIF, CFR, EXW
7.Do you offer free samples?
- Yes, based on our stock status, we will send our customer free samples. The express fee is to be paid by our customers.
Inquiry Box[contact-form-7 id="4317" title="111"]