1. Standard: GB ASTM, JIS, etc
2. Grade: 303
3. Diameter: 2mm-300mm
4. Shape Manufactured: Flat Bar, Square Bar,
Round Bar,Hex Bar and special shapes.
5. Length: 2.00m-6.00m or as customers’ request
6. Surface finish: #4 polish, #6 polish, #7 polish, and #8 mirror finish[restabs alignment="osc-tabs-left" responsive="false"] [restab title="Specification" active="active"]
SPECIFICATION OF 303 STAINLESS STEEL BAR
303 (UNS 30300) stainless steel bars were developed for machining. Type 303 has a higher concentration of sulfur reducing the drag on cutting tools. It allows greater machining speeds and lower production costs. The alloy is useful whenever a need arises for good corrosion resistance and considerable machining is required.
Yieh United Co. has the stainless steel bar products you need positioned in large depots to meet your demand. Yieh United Co. carries processed bars not only in different types, but also in various grades includes special free-machining grades, food industry-approved grades and materials includes low-sulfur material and dual-certified material.
The normal stock of stainless bar is around 20,000 tons, which ensure the delivery time and flexible choice for our customers.
|Stainless Steel Round Bar||303||Dia: 1.5mm-660mm||Black & Pickled & Bright||Get A Quote|
|Stainless Steel Flat Bar||303||thickness: 3mm-25mm
stock length: 2mm-10mm
|Black & Pickled & Bright||Get A Quote|
|Stainless Steel Square Bar||303||thickness:4mm-100mm (larger sizes available upon request)||Black & Pickled & Bright||Get A Quote|
|Stainless Steel Hex bar||303||thickness:4mm -76mm (larger sizes available upon request)||Cold rolled, bright surface, some
need to do
heattreatment properly according to customer’s
|Get A Quote|
303 Stainless Steel Bar Processing
You can select a number of processing options to produce stainless steel bars to their exact specification, reducing material costs, production time, scrap and internal handling.
|Long Porduct Processing Service Overview|
|Bar Cutting||Thickness range is 1/16'' to 28'' diameter. Products cut include round bar, flat bar, hex bar, square bar, tubing and hollow bar, pipe, angles, channles, beams and tees,|
|Bar Production Cutting||Yieh United can provide production cutting for product diameter up to 4''. We utilize our production equipment to achieve these precision cuts with tight tolerances. All products can be cut to exact requirements.|
|Bar Polishing||Round bar, square bar, hex & flat bar, angles, other shapes including tubular products have OD & ID polishing available.|
Value Added For 303 Stainless Steel Bar
- Polishing: can polish any stainless steel bar item to a #4 polish, #6 polish, #7 polish, or a #8 mirror finish. Stainless steel polished bar can also be cut to size.
- Heatreating & Annealing: some grades of stainless steel bars can be heatreated to change the mechanical properties. Precipitation hardening stainless steel such as 17-4ph can be heattreated. 410 stainless steel bar can also be heatreated.
- Multiple cutting stations allow us to ship cut stainless bar to size when you need it.
- Grinding and polishing available upon request.
- Special heat treat requirement can also be supplied.
- Stainless round bars can also be polished or center-less ground to exact tolerance.
[/restab] [restab title="Nomical Mechanical Properties"] STANDARD CHEMICAL COMPOSITION
NOMINAL MECHANICAL PROPERTIES
|Grade||Tensile Strength ksi(min.)||Yield Strength 0.2% offset ksi (min.)||Elongation - % in 50 mm (min.)||Hardness (Brinell) MAX||Hardness (Rockwell B) MAX|
NOMINAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (min/in)-ºF||Electrical Resistivity mW-in||Thermal Conductivity
|at 68ºF||at 68- 212ºF||at 68-932ºF||at 68- 1450ºF||at 68ºF||at 212ºF||at 392ºF||at 752ºF||at 1112ºF||at 1472ºF||at 68-212ºF|