1. Thickness:0.1mm - 80mm
Width:800mm - 2,000mm
Length:300mm - 12,000mm
3. Grades: Type 305 Stainless Steel
4. PVC film: Novacel(laser cutting)
305 stainless steel sheet/plate is an austenitic chromium-nickel stainless steel that has excellent corrosion resistance due to a higher nickel content. This increased nickel content also allows the alloy to be used for deep drawing applications. It can be cold worked and deep drawn more readably than 302 and 304 .
Typical uses include appliances, kitchen utensils, tank covers and other deep drawn parts.
STANDARD CHEMICAL COMPOSITION
Elements C MN P S SI CR NI UNS
min - - - - - 17.00 10.50 max 0.12 2.00 0.045 0.030 0.75 19.00 13.00
NOMINAL MECHANICAL PROPERTIES (Annealed condition)
% Reduction in Area Hardness
75 30 65 75 115
NOMINAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES: (The values are at room temperature)
Density 7.9 kg/m3 Mean Co-efficient of Thermal Expansion 0-100℃ 17.2um/mK Modulus of Elasticity 193 Specific Heat Capacity 500J/kgK Melting Range 1400-1450℃ Thermal Conductivity
16.2W/mK Relative Permeability*
APPLICATION OF 305 STAINLESS STEEL SHEET/PLATE:
>>Food Processing : Dairy industry
ADDITIONAL PROPERTIES OF 305 STAINLESS STEEL SHEET/PLATE
- HEAT TREATMENT: Type 305 is not hardenable by heat treatment. Anneal at 1850 − 2050 ℉ （1010－1121℃), then water quench or rapid air cool.
- CORROSION RESISTANCE: Type 305 is similar to Type 304 with respect to corrosion resistance. It offers good protection from a wide variety of solutions used in the chemical, textile, petroleum, dairy and food industries.
- FORMABILITY: Type 305 stainless steel sheet can be readily formed and deep drawn into complex shapes. Due to its lower strength and work hardening rate, Type 305 stainless steel requires less power to form than either Type 301 or Type 304. And, unlike Type 301 and Type 304, this material will remain nonmagnetic after cold work.
- WELDABILITY:The austenitic class of stainless steels is generally considered to be weldable by the common fusion and resistance techniques.
- COLD WORKABILITY: This grade can be readily cold worked. This is not a high-strain hardening grade but will reasonably increase strength when cold worked. Operations such as wire drawing, forging, upsetting and bending are common. Severe forming may require intermediate annealing.
SURFACE FINISH OF 305 STAINLESS STEEL SHEET/PLATE :
*Not all finishes are available in all alloys - (contact Yieh United Sales for more information)
#1 Finish Hot rolled, annealed and pickled. #2D Finish A uniform, dull silver gray mill finish that is applied to thinner stainless steel coils,the thickness of which has been reduced by cold rolling. #2B Finish A semi polished surface achieved by finishing with the equivalent of a 80 to 120 grit abrasive. This finish has a pronounced grit line. #3 Finish A semi polished surface achieved by finishing with the equivalent of a 80 to 120 grit abrasive. This finish has a pronounced grit line. #4 Finish Also called brushed, directional or satin finish. A is characterized by fine polishing grit lines that are uniform and directional in appearance. The final abrasive used in the process is 150 to 220 grit. #4 Satin Brush Finish 150 to 180 grit finish A fine directional polish, typically used in the washroom accessories industry. Most 3.5″ floppy diskette cover plates have this finish. #6 Finish Polished finish achieved with the equivalent of a 240 grit abrasive. Finer grit lines and higher reflectivity than a No. 4 finish. #7 Finish Highly reflective surface obtained with the equivalent of a 320 grit abrasive. Minimal grit lines. No. 8 or True #8 mirror This is the most reflective mirror finish on the market. All of the polishing, or “grit,” lines from the preliminary polishing operations are removed. The look is that of a glass mirror. Sometimes referred to as a non directional mirror finish, Super 8, No. 9, Perfect No. 10, and even No. 12 mirror. CMP Super #8 mirror Chemical Mechanical Polished Super #8 mirror finished sheets are guaranteed to be free from any manufacturing defects. This product represents the ultimate in mirror polished stainless steel. It is available as a single-sided or double-sided mirror polished sheet. Hairline finish 80 – 140 grit finish A well defined directional polish. Starting base substrate is a No. 4 finish sheet; these sheets are polished to provide a “continuous long grain” hairline look. A finish which is popular with architects for its aesthetic, it is equally popular with fabricators due to it’s ease of fabrication and finish matching properties after welding operations.
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY of 305 STAINLESS STEEL SHEET/PLATE
At Yieh United Corporation, we never stop improving and developing our technologies to go beyond our customer’s expectations. We strive towards these goals to produce reliable products and ensure they can be fully utilized throughout their lifetime.
PACKING FOR 305 STAINLESS STEEL SHEET/PLATE
Our 305 stainless steel products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customers’ requests.
Inquiry Box[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]