1. Thickness:0.1mm - 80mm
Width:800mm - 2,000mm
Length:300mm - 12,000mm
3. Grades: Type 310H stainless steel
4. PVC film: Novacel(laser cutting)
5. Standard: UNS S31009GAUGE REFERENCE [restabs alignment="osc-tabs-left" responsive="false" tabhovercolor="#f7941d"] [restab title="Specification" active="active"]
Alloy 310H (UNS S31009) Stainless Steel has a carbon content restricted to exclude the lower end of the 310 range. This makes 310H the grade of choice for high temperature applications. This steel has good resistance to oxidation at temperatures of up to 1040°C (1904°F) in intermittent service and 1150°C (2102°F) in continuous service. It is widely used in environments where sulfur dioxide gas is present at high temperatures; however it is recommended that this steel should not be continuously used at 425-860°C (797-1580°F) range due to carbide precipitation.
STANDARD CHEMICAL COMPOSITION
|310H||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength||Modulus of Elasticity||Shear Modulus||Poissons Ratio||Elongation at break(in50mm)||Hardness, RockwellB||Hardness, Brinell|
|Metric||515 MPa||205 MPa||200 GPa||77.0 GPa||0.3||40%||95||217|
|Imperial||74,694 psi||29,732 psi||29,000 ksi||11200 ksi||0.3||40%||95||217|
|Grade||Thermal Expansion||Thermal Conductivity||Specific Heat||Melting Temperature||Service Temperature||Density||Resistivity|
|310H||16-17 e-6/K||16-16 W/m.K||500-500 J/kg.K||1,370-1,400 °C||0-500 °C||8,000-8,000 kg/m3||0.7-0.7 Ohm.mm2/m|
FEATURES OF 310H STAINLESS STEEL PLATE
APPLICATION OF 310H STAINLESS STEEL PLATE
- Burners parts
- Oven linings
- Tube hangers
- Retorts linings
- Conveyor belts
- Refractory supports
- Containers for hot concentrated acids, ammonia, and sulfur dioxide
- Used along with hot acetic and citric acid in the food processing industry
ADDITIONAL PROPERTY OF 310H STAINLESS STEEL PLATE
- The high chromium content – intended to increase high temperature properties – also gives this grades good aqueous corrosion resistance.
- In high temperature service, 310H exhibits good resistance to oxidising and carburising atmospheres.
- 310H has good resistance to oxidation in intermittent service in air at temperatures up to 1040°C and 1150°C in continuous service.
- Good resistance to thermal fatigue and cyclic heating. Widely used where sulphur dioxide gas is encountered at elevated temperatures.
- Continuous use in 425-860°C range not recommended due to carbide precipitation, if subsequent aqueous corrosion resistance is needed, but it often performs well in temperatures fluctuating above and below this range.
- Prone to sigma phase embrittlement in the temperature range 650 – 900°C.
- Grade 310H is generally used at temperatures starting from about 800 or 900°C – above the temperatures at which 304H and 321 are effective
SURFACE FINISH OF 310H STAINLESS STEEL SHEET/PLATE :
*Not all finishes are available in all alloys - (contact Yieh United Sales for more information)
|#1 Finish||Hot rolled, annealed and pickled.|
|#2D Finish||A uniform, dull silver gray mill finish that is applied to thinner stainless steel coils,the thickness of which has been reduced by cold rolling.|
|#2B Finish||A semi polished surface achieved by finishing with the equivalent of a 80 to 120 grit abrasive. This finish has a pronounced grit line.|
|#3 Finish||A semi polished surface achieved by finishing with the equivalent of a 80 to 120 grit abrasive. This finish has a pronounced grit line.|
|#4 Finish||Also called brushed, directional or satin finish. A is characterized by fine polishing grit lines that are uniform and directional in appearance. The final abrasive used in the process is 150 to 220 grit.|
|#4 Satin Brush Finish||150 to 180 grit finish A fine directional polish, typically used in the washroom accessories industry. Most 3.5″ floppy diskette cover plates have this finish.|
|#6 Finish||Polished finish achieved with the equivalent of a 240 grit abrasive. Finer grit lines and higher reflectivity than a No. 4 finish.|
|#7 Finish||Highly reflective surface obtained with the equivalent of a 320 grit abrasive. Minimal grit lines.|
|No. 8 or True #8 mirror||This is the most reflective mirror finish on the market. All of the polishing, or “grit,” lines from the preliminary polishing operations are removed. The look is that of a glass mirror. Sometimes referred to as a non directional mirror finish, Super 8, No. 9, Perfect No. 10, and even No. 12 mirror.|
|CMP Super #8 mirror||Chemical Mechanical Polished Super #8 mirror finished sheets are guaranteed to be free from any manufacturing defects. This product represents the ultimate in mirror polished stainless steel. It is available as a single-sided or double-sided mirror polished sheet.|
|Hairline finish||80 – 140 grit finish A well defined directional polish. Starting base substrate is a No. 4 finish sheet; these sheets are polished to provide a “continuous long grain” hairline look. A finish which is popular with architects for its aesthetic, it is equally popular with fabricators due to it’s ease of fabrication and finish matching properties after welding operations.|
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY of 310H STAINLESS STEEL SHEET/PLATE
At Yieh United Corporation, we never stop improving and developing our technologies to go beyond our customer’s expectations. We strive towards these goals to produce reliable products and ensure they can be fully utilized throughout their lifetime.
PACKING FOR 310H STAINLESS STEEL SHEET/PLATE
Our 310H stainless steel products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customers’ requests.
1. What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
- Normally, the MOQ for our stainless steel sheet is 200 Kg. If we have any excess inventory of stainless steel sheet, there’s no MOQ requirement. You can ask us to check when you are interested in purchasing them.
2.What is the payment method?
- For new customers: 30%T/T deposit 70%T/T Before shipment. – For partners and distributors, 30%T/T deposit 70% T/T Against B/L Copy.
3.What is the acceptable currency?
- We accept USD, EUR and RMB.
4.What is the delivery time?
- 5 days in advance.
5.Where is the loading port?
- Normally, our loading ports are Shanghai, Tianjin, and Shenzhen. You can choose anyone of them, or you can select the other ports.
6.What is the delivery term?
- FOB, CIF, CFR, EXW
7.Do you offer free samples?
- Yes, based on our stock status, we will send our customer free samples. The express fee is to be paid by our customers.