1. Thickness:0.1mm - 80mm
Width:800mm - 2,000mm
Length:300mm - 12,000mm
3. Grades: Type 310/310S stainless steel
4. PVC film: Novacel(laser cutting)
5. Standard: UNS S31008
310S stainless steel is a kind of Austenitic chromium-nickel stainless steel, which has a very good Oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance performance. With a high composition of Ni and Cr, 310S stainless steel material can be used in extreme environment like acid, high temperature, high oxidative. Therefore it is widely used in boilers, steam turbines, industrial furnace and aviation, petrochemical and other industries.
STANDARD CHEMICAL COMPOSITION
% Cr Ni C Si Mn P S Mo Cu Fe 310 min:24.0
0.25 0.75 2.0 0.045 0.030 0.75 0.5 balance 310S min:24.0
0.08 1.00 2.0 0.045 0.030 0.75 0.5 balance
Grade Tensile Strength
Yield Strength 0.2% Offset ksi (min.) Elongation-% in 50mm (min.) Hardness (Brinell) MAX Hardness (Rockwell B) MAX 310/310S 75 30 40 217 95
Density lb m/in3 Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (min/in) - ºF Electrical Resistivity mW-in Thermal Conductivity BTU/hr-ft-ºF Specific Heat BTU/lbm-ºF Magnetic Permability (annealed)1 Modules of Elasticity (annealed)2 - psi at 68 - 212ºF at 68 - 932ºF at 68 - 1832ºF at 68ºF at 1200ºF at 68 - 1832ºF at 68 - 932ºF at 32 - 212ºF at 200H in tension (E) in shear (G) 0.29 8.8 9.5 10.5 30.7 - 10.5 10.8 0.12 1.02 29 x 10(6) 11.2 x 10 (6)
FEATURES OF 310/S STAINLESS STEEL PLATE
APPLICATION OF 310/S STAINLESS STEEL PLATE
The higher alloyed stainless steels generally have excellent strength at elevated temperatures along with outstanding resistance to creep deformation and environmental attack. Therefore, alloy 310 is widely used in industries such as treatment and chemical processing. Some examples include:
- Furnace Parts
- Oil Burner Parts
- Heat Exchangers
- Welding Filler Wire and Electrodes
- Annealing Covers
- Combustion Tubes
- Fire Box Sheets
ADDITIONAL PROPERTY OF 310/S STAINLESS STEEL PLATE
Alloy 310/S (UNS S31000) is an austenitic stainless steel developed for use in high temperature corrosion resistant applications. The alloy resists oxidation up to 2010ºF (1100ºC) under mildly cyclic conditions.
Because of its high chromium and moderate nickel content, Alloy 310 is resistant to sulfidation and can also be used in moderately carburizing atmospheres.
The more severe carburizing atmospheres of thermal process equipment usually require nickel alloys such as 330 (UNS N08330). Alloy 310 can be utilized in slightly oxidizing, nitriding, cementing and thermal cycling applications, albeit, the maximum service temperature must be reduced. Alloy 310 also finds usage in cryogenic applications with low magnetic permeability and toughness down to -450ºF (-268ºC). When heated between 1202 – 1742ºF (650 – 950ºC) the alloy is subject to sigma phase precipitation. A solution annealing treatment at 2012 – 2102ºF (1100 – 1150ºC) will restore a degree of toughness.
310S (UNS S31008) is the low carbon version of the alloy. It is utilized for ease of fabrication. 310H (UNS S31009) is a high carbon modification developed for enhanced creep resistance. In most instances the grain size and carbon content of the plate can meet both the 310S and 310H requirements.
Alloy 310 can be easily welded and processed by standard shop fabrication practices.
VALUE ADDED SERVICE OF 310/S STAINLESS STEEL PLATE
Every industry has its unique set of stainless steel plate specifications and needs. We offer many Value Added Services to meet your needs from cut-to-length to hard-to-find materials and special requirements. With over 13 years in the business, our team is professional at finding out solutions to fit your needs.
Let Yieh United Corporation Be Your Partner！
- We can custom length as you request
- We supply #4, #6, and #8 mirror finish (special polishes available)
- Plate processing
- Dynamic water jet cutting
- Plate shearing
- Saw cutting
- Plasma cutting and high quality plasma cutting
- Machine cut rings and discs
1. Customized Cutting Machine.
2. Cutting and Leveling Machine for cold rolled coils.
3. Noval Cutting and Leveling Machine for Hot Rolled coils.
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY OF 310/S STAINLESS STEEL PLATE
At Yieh United Corporation, we never stop improving and developing our technologies to go beyond our customer’s expectations. We strive towards these goals to produce reliable products and ensure they can be fully utilized throughout their lifetime.
PACKING FOR 310/S STAINLESS STEEL PLATE
Our stainless steel products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customers’ requests.
1. What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
- Normally, the MOQ for our stainless steel sheet is 200 Kg. If we have any excess inventory of stainless steel sheet, there’s no MOQ requirement. You can ask us to check when you are interested in purchasing them.
2.What is the payment method?
- For new customers: 30%T/T deposit 70%T/T Before shipment. – For partners and distributors, 30%T/T deposit 70% T/T Against B/L Copy.
3.What is the acceptable currency?
- We accept USD, EUR and RMB.
4.What is the delivery time?
- 5 days in advance.
5.Where is the loading port?
- Normally, our loading ports are Shanghai, Tianjin, and Shenzhen. You can choose anyone of them, or you can select the other ports.
6.What is the delivery term?
- FOB, CIF, CFR, EXW
7.Do you offer free samples?
- Yes, based on our stock status, we will send our customer free samples. The express fee is to be paid by our customers.