1. Standard: GB ASTM, JIS, etc
2. Grade: Type 316/L Stainless Steel
3. Diameter: 2mm-300mm
4. Shape Manufactured: Flat Bar, Square Bar,
Round Bar,Hex Bar and special shapes.
5. Length: 2.00m-6.00m or as customers’ request
6. Surface finish: #4 polish, #6 polish, #7 polish, and #8 mirror finish
SPECIFICATION OF 316/L STAINLESS STEEL BAR
316L stainless steel is Mo-contained material, the overall mechanical performance is better than 301 and 304. In the high temperature environment with sulfuric acid(C%<15% or C%>85%), 316L stainless steel sheet has a good performance. Meanwhile, 316L stainless steel also has good resistance to chloride corrosion performance, it is usually used in the marine environment.
The low carbon version of 316 and is immune from sensitization (grain boundary carbide precipitation). Thus it is extensively used in heavy gauge welded components (over about 6mm). There is commonly no appreciable price difference between 316 and 316L stainless steel.
Yieh United Co. has the stainless steel bar products you need positioned in large depots to meet your demand. Yieh United Co. carries processed bars not only in different types, but also in various grades includes special free-machining grades, food industry-approved grades and materials includes low-sulfur material and dual-certified material.
The normal stock of stainless bar is around 20,000 tons, which ensure the delivery time and flexible choice for our customers.
Product Name Grade Size Finish Quote Stainless Steel Round Bar 316/L Dia: 1.5mm-660mm Black & Pickled & Bright Get A Quote Stainless Steel Flat Bar 316/L thickness: 3mm-25mm
stock length: 2mm-10mm
Black & Pickled & Bright Get A Quote Stainless Steel Square Bar 316/L thickness:4mm-100mm (larger sizes available upon request) Black & Pickled & Bright Get A Quote Stainless Steel Hex bar 316/L thickness:4mm -76mm (larger sizes available upon request) Cold rolled, bright surface, some
need to do
heattreatment properly according to customer’s
Get A Quote
316/L STAINLESS STEEL BAR PROCESSING
You can select a number of processing options to produce stainless steel bars to their exact specification, reducing material costs, production time, scrap and internal handling.
Long Porduct Processing Service Overview Bar Cutting Thickness range is 1/16'' to 28'' diameter. Products cut include round bar, flat bar, hex bar, square bar, tubing and hollow bar, pipe, angles, channles, beams and tees, Bar Production Cutting Yieh United can provide production cutting for product diameter up to 4''. We utilize our production equipment to achieve these precision cuts with tight tolerances. All products can be cut to exact requirements. Bar Polishing Round bar, square bar, hex & flat bar, angles, other shapes including tubular products have OD & ID polishing available.
VALUE ADDED FOR 316/L STAINLESS STEEL BAR
- Polishing: can polish any stainless steel bar item to a #4 polish, #6 polish, #7 polish, or a #8 mirror finish. Stainless steel polished bar can also be cut to size.
- Heatreating & Annealing: some grades of stainless steel bars can be heatreated to change the mechanical properties. Precipitation hardening stainless steel such as 17-4ph can be heattreated. 410 stainless steel bar can also be heatreated.
- Multiple cutting stations allow us to ship cut stainless bar to size when you need it.
- Grinding and polishing available upon request.
- Special heat treat requirement can also be supplied.
- Stainless round bars can also be polished or center-less ground to exact tolerance.
STANDARD CHEMICAL COMPOSITION
C Mn Si P S Cr Mo Ni N 316
0.08 max 2.0 max 0.75 max 0.045
0.10 max 316L
0.03 max 2.0 max 0.75 max 0.045 max 0.03 max min:16.0
NOMINAL MECHANICAL PROPERTIES
Grade Tensile Strength ksi(min.) Yield Strength 0.2% ksi (min.) Elongation % Hardness (Brinell) MAX Hardness (Rockwell B) MAX 316 (S31600) 75 30 40 217 95 316L (S31603) 70 25 40 217 95
NOMINAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
Density lb m/in3 Thermal Conductivity (BTU/h ft. ºF） Electrical Resistivity (in x 10-6) Modulus of Elasticity (psi x 106) Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (in/in)/ºF x 10 -6 Specific Heat (BTU/lb/ºF) Melting Range (ºF) 0.29 at 68ºF 100.8 at 68 -212ºF 29.1 at 68ºF 29 8.9 at 32-212ºF 0.108 at 68ºF 2500 to 2550 9.7 at 32 - 1000ºF 0.116 at 200ºF 11.1 at 32 - 1500ºF