1. Thickness:0.1mm - 80mm
Width:800mm - 2,000mm
Length:300mm - 12,000mm
3. Grades: Type 330 Stainless Steel
4. PVC film: Novacel(laser cutting)
5. Standard: ASTM/ASTE UNS N08330GAUGE REFERENCE [restabs alignment="osc-tabs-left" responsive="false"] [restab title="Product Overview" active="active"]
Alloy 330 stainless steel is an austenitic heat and corrosion resisting alloy that offers a combination of strength and resistance to carburization, oxidation and thermal shock Carburization and oxidation resistance to about 2100°F are enhanced by the silicon content of the alloy. 330 stainless remains fully austenitic at all temperatures and is not subject to embrittlement from sigma formation.
STANDARD CHEMICAL COMPOSITION
|330||18.00-22.00||34.00-37.00||0.08 max||1.00-1.50||2.00 max||0.03 max||0.03 max||1.00 max||Balance|
NOMINAL MECHANICAL PROPERTIES
|Tensile Strength - ksi (min.)||0.2% Offset Yield Strength - ksi (min.)||Elongation in 2 inches - % (min.)||Hardness - Rockwell B|
NOMINAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
|Density (lb./cu.in.)||Specific Gravity||Specific Heat (Btu/lb Deg F - [32-212 Deg F])||Magnetic Permeability||Modulus of Elasticity Tension|
APPLICATIONS OF 330 STAINLESS STEEL SHEET/PLATE
- Chemical and petrochemical processing: cracked ammonia components, petrochemical furnace parts , heat exchangers, flares, etc.
- Thermal processing: heat-treat furnace containers & compartments, high temperature fans, salt pots, etc.
- Ore processing: perlite system and equipment
- Power Generation: boiler fixtures, gas tubrine components, etc.
ADDITIONAL PROPERTIES OF 330 STAINLESS STEEL SHEET/PLATE
With proper practices this alloy can be satisfactorily machined. Slow speeds, positive feeds, sulphurized lubricants and rigid mounts are generally recommended.
Can be successfully welded using GAW techniques. Use either 330 or Inco 800 filler materials.
- Hot Working
Any hot work should commence at 2100-2150 F and finish at 1800 F.
- Cold Working
Due to its relatively high strength and work hardening rate, 330 is more difficult to cold form than standard 18-8 stainless steels. Expect to use higher forces than normal and note its' elevated springback.
Soak at 2050-2200 F, air quench.
330 will not respond to heat treatment.; it will only harden upon cold reduction.
SURFACE FINISH OF 330 STAINLESS STEEL SHEET/PLATE :
*Not all finishes are available in all alloys - (contact Yieh United Sales for more information)
|#1 Finish||Hot rolled, annealed and pickled.|
|#2D Finish||A uniform, dull silver gray mill finish that is applied to thinner stainless steel coils,the thickness of which has been reduced by cold rolling.|
|#2B Finish||A semi polished surface achieved by finishing with the equivalent of a 80 to 120 grit abrasive. This finish has a pronounced grit line.|
|#3 Finish||A semi polished surface achieved by finishing with the equivalent of a 80 to 120 grit abrasive. This finish has a pronounced grit line.|
|#4 Finish||Also called brushed, directional or satin finish. A is characterized by fine polishing grit lines that are uniform and directional in appearance. The final abrasive used in the process is 150 to 220 grit.|
|#4 Satin Brush Finish||150 to 180 grit finish A fine directional polish, typically used in the washroom accessories industry. Most 3.5″ floppy diskette cover plates have this finish.|
|#6 Finish||Polished finish achieved with the equivalent of a 240 grit abrasive. Finer grit lines and higher reflectivity than a No. 4 finish.|
|#7 Finish||Highly reflective surface obtained with the equivalent of a 320 grit abrasive. Minimal grit lines.|
|No. 8 or True #8 mirror||This is the most reflective mirror finish on the market. All of the polishing, or “grit,” lines from the preliminary polishing operations are removed. The look is that of a glass mirror. Sometimes referred to as a non directional mirror finish, Super 8, No. 9, Perfect No. 10, and even No. 12 mirror.|
|CMP Super #8 mirror||Chemical Mechanical Polished Super #8 mirror finished sheets are guaranteed to be free from any manufacturing defects. This product represents the ultimate in mirror polished stainless steel. It is available as a single-sided or double-sided mirror polished sheet.|
|Hairline finish||80 – 140 grit finish A well defined directional polish. Starting base substrate is a No. 4 finish sheet; these sheets are polished to provide a “continuous long grain” hairline look. A finish which is popular with architects for its aesthetic, it is equally popular with fabricators due to it’s ease of fabrication and finish matching properties after welding operations.|
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY of 330 STAINLESS STEEL SHEET/PLATE
At Yieh United Corporation, we never stop improving and developing our technologies to go beyond our customer’s expectations. We strive towards these goals to produce reliable products and ensure they can be fully utilized throughout their lifetime.
PACKING FOR 330 STAINLESS STEEL SHEET/PLATE
Our 330 stainless steel products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customers’ requests.
1. What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
- Normally, the MOQ for our stainless steel sheet is 200 Kg. If we have any excess inventory of stainless steel sheet, there’s no MOQ requirement. You can ask us to check when you are interested in purchasing them.
2.What is the payment method?
- For new customers: 30%T/T deposit 70%T/T Before shipment. – For partners and distributors, 30%T/T deposit 70% T/T Against B/L Copy.
3.What is the acceptable currency?
- We accept USD, EUR and RMB.
4.What is the delivery time?
- 5 days in advance.
5.Where is the loading port?
- Normally, our loading ports are Shanghai, Tianjin, and Shenzhen. You can choose anyone of them, or you can select the other ports.
6.What is the delivery term?
- FOB, CIF, CFR, EXW
7.Do you offer free samples?
- Yes, based on our stock status, we will send our customer free samples. The express fee is to be paid by our customers.
Inquiry Box[contact-form-7 id="4" title="Contact form 1"]