1. Standard: GB ASTM, JIS, etc
2. Grade: Type 440C Stainless Steel
3. Diameter: 2mm-300mm
4. Shape Manufactured: Flat Bar, Square Bar,
Round Bar,Hex Bar and special shapes.
5. Length: 2.00m-6.00m or as customers’ request
6. Surface finish: #4 polish, #6 polish, #7 polish, and #8 mirror finish[restabs alignment="osc-tabs-left" responsive="false"] [restab title="Specification" active="active"]
SPECIFICATION OF 440C STAINLESS STEEL BAR
Type 440C Stainless Steel is a high carbon martensitic stainless steel. It has high strength, moderate corrosion resistance, and good hardness and wear resistance. Grade 440C is capable of attaining, after heat treatment, the highest strength, hardness and wear resistance of all the stainless alloys. Its very high carbon content is responsible for these characteristics, which make 440C particularly suited to such applications as ball bearings and valve parts.
Yieh United Co. has the stainless steel bar products you need positioned in large depots to meet your demand. Yieh United Co. carries processed bars not only in different types, but also in various grades includes special free-machining grades, food industry-approved grades and materials includes low-sulfur material and dual-certified material.
The normal stock of stainless bar is around 20,000 tons, which ensure the delivery time and flexible choice for our customers.
|Stainless Steel Round Bar||440C||Dia: 1.5mm-660mm||Black & Pickled & Bright||Get A Quote|
|Stainless Steel Flat Bar||440C||thickness: 3mm-25mm
stock length: 2mm-10mm
|Black & Pickled & Bright||Get A Quote|
|Stainless Steel Square Bar||440C||thickness:4mm-100mm (larger sizes available upon request)||Black & Pickled & Bright||Get A Quote|
|Stainless Steel Hex bar||440C||thickness:4mm -76mm (larger sizes available upon request)||Cold rolled, bright surface, some
need to do
heattreatment properly according to customer’s
|Get A Quote|
440C STAINLESS STEEL BAR PROCESSING
You can select a number of processing options to produce stainless steel bars to their exact specification, reducing material costs, production time, scrap and internal handling.
|Long Porduct Processing Service Overview|
|Bar Cutting||Thickness range is 1/16'' to 28'' diameter. Products cut include round bar, flat bar, hex bar, square bar, tubing and hollow bar, pipe, angles, channles, beams and tees,|
|Bar Production Cutting||Yieh United can provide production cutting for product diameter up to 4''. We utilize our production equipment to achieve these precision cuts with tight tolerances. All products can be cut to exact requirements.|
|Bar Polishing||Round bar, square bar, hex & flat bar, angles, other shapes including tubular products have OD & ID polishing available.|
VALUE ADDED FOR 440C STAINLESS STEEL BAR
- Polishing: can polish any stainless steel bar item to a #4 polish, #6 polish, #7 polish, or a #8 mirror finish. Stainless steel polished bar can also be cut to size.
- Heatreating & Annealing: some grades of stainless steel bars can be heatreated to change the mechanical properties. Precipitation hardening stainless steel such as 17-4ph can be heattreated. 410 stainless steel bar can also be heatreated.
- Multiple cutting stations allow us to ship cut stainless bar to size when you need it.
- Grinding and polishing available upon request.
- Special heat treat requirement can also be supplied.
- Stainless round bars can also be polished or center-less ground to exact tolerance.
STANDARD CHEMICAL COMPOSITION
NOMINAL MECHANICAL PROPERTIES
|Tempering Temperature(°C)||Tensile Strength (MPa)||Yield Strength 0.2% Proof (MPa)||Elongation (% in 50mm)||Hardness Brinell (HB)||Impact Charpy V (J)|
|* Annealed properties are typical for Condition A of ASTM A276# Brinel Hardness is ASTM A276 specified maximum for annealed 440A, B and C.|
NOMINAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
|Grade||Density (kg/m3)||Elastic Modulus (GPa)||Mean Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (mm/m/°C)||Thermal Conductivity (W/m.K)||Specific Heat 0-100°C (J/kg.K)||Electrical Resistivity (nW.m)|
|0-100°C||0-200°C||0-600°C||at 100°C||at 500°C|