3. Grades:200/300/400 series
LDX2101, Duplex 2205, Duplex 2507
4. Colour: Black, Blue, Bronze, Champagne, Charcoal, Gold, Green and Red
GAUGE REFERENCE [restabs alignment="osc-tabs-left" responsive="false"] [restab title="Specification" active="active"]
Our stainless steel sheet can be coloured either by the application of paint or by chemical treatments. It can be combined with the substrate finishes of mirror or satin polishes. The colours produced under Yieh United Co. Process are: black, blue, bronze, champagne, charcoal, gold, green and red.
Need Custom-manufactured service? No problem! Just feel free to let us know!
Specification of Coloured Stainless Steel Sheet
|Technical||COLOURED STAINLESS STEEL SHEET|
|Standard||ASTM/ASME 240/480, JIS 4305, DIN EN10088-2|
|200 Series Stainless Steel Grades||201, 202|
|300 Series Stainless Steel Grades||302, 303, 304/304L,304L Polished, 304H, 309/309S/309H, 310/310S/310H,316L/316L Polished, 317L/ 317LMN, 321/321H, 330, 347/347H|
|400 Series Stainless Steel Grades||405, 410/410S, 416, 420, 440C|
|Duplex Stainless Steel Grades||LDX2101, Duplex 2205, Duplex 2507|
|Precipitation Hardening Grades||17-4PH, 17-4 H1150 (per customer request), 15-5PH|
|Nickel Alloy Grades||Alloy 20, Alloy 200, Alloy 400, Alloy600, Alloy 800/800HT, Alloy C-276 (nickel grades may require more lead time)|
|Thickness||0.30mm – 80.0mm|
|Width||1,220mm – 2,000mm|
|Length||As customers’ requests|
|Surface||2B,BA, HL, NO.4, 8K, SB, No.1|
|Colour||Black, Blue, Bronze, Champagne, Charcoal, Gold, Green and Red|
Features of Coloured Stainless Steel Sheet
Application of Coloured Stainless Steel Sheet
Applications for these coloured steel sheets and panels include architectural external cladding (facades, columns, roofing etc.), internal cladding in low traffic areas, signs, shop display panels, sculptures etc.
Value Added Service of Coloured Stainless Steel Sheet
Every industry has its unique set of coloured stainless steel sheet specifications and needs. We offer many Value Added Services to meet your needs from cut-to-length to hard-to-find materials and special requirements. With over 13 years in the business, our team is professional at finding out solutions to fit your needs.
Let Yieh United Corporation Be Your Partner！
- Chemically Coloured Finishes on Stainless Steel Sheet: A wide range of pre-finished surfaces can be coloured. These include flat mechanically ground, polished (satin) or blasted finishes or roll-patterned surfaces. Colouring can also be combined with acid etched patterns to provide an even wider range of textures, lusters and reflectivity effects
- PVD Coatings (Physical Vapour Deposition): This involves depositing a very thin layer of ceramic material (typically 0.3 micron). This allows the substrate texture to show through. A range of colours is possible with this process – gold, bronze, blue, black and red.
- We can custom level our inventory of coloured stainless sheet coil to your exact length, saving you scrap and handling time
- Coloured stainless steel sheet can be shear cut to your exact size
[/restab] [restab title="Packing "]
Packing for Coloured Stainless Steel Sheet
Our coloured stainless steel products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customers requests.
Note: This is Yieh United Corporation’s standard seaworthy packing for coloured stainless steel sheet.
Innovative Technology of Coloured Stainlesss Steel Sheet
At Yieh United Corporation, we never stop improving and developing our technologies to go beyond our customer’s expectations.
Coloured Stainless Steel Sheet Thickness Conversion
|NO. OF SHEET||DECIMAL||NO. OF SHEET||DECIMAL|
|METAL GAUGE DECIMAL||(APPROX. “)||METAL GAUGE DECIMAL||(APPROX. “)|
1. What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
- Normally, the MOQ for our coloured stainless steel sheet is 200 Kg. If we have any excess inventory of coloured stainless steel sheet, there’s no MOQ requirement. You can ask us to check when you are interested in purchasing them.
2. What is the payment method?
- For new customers: 30%T/T deposit 70%T/T Before shipment.
- For partners and distributors, 30%T/T deposit 70% T/T Against B/L Copy.
3.What is the acceptable currency?
- We accept USD, EUR and RMB.
4. What is the delivery time?
- 5 days in advance.
5. Where is the loading port?
- Normally, our loading ports are Shanghai, Tianjin, and Shenzhen. You can choose anyone of them, or you can select the other ports.
6. What is the delivery term?
- FOB, CIF, CFR, EXW
7. Do you offer free samples?
- Yes, based on our stock status, we will send our customer free samples. The express fee is to be paid by our customers.