No.1 No shiny, industrial surface Finished from the first step of hot rolling Construction, industry No.2D White surface Finished from first cold rolling, and processed with acid. Deep-drawing application. No.2B More Shinning than No.2D After No.2D, finished with a slight polishing For normal, and ordinary use BA Shinning as mirror Finished with annealing, with a high rate of reflection Building material, kitchen material No.3 Roughly Grinding Based on No.2D and No.2B, grinding with 100~200# abrasive belt Building material,
swimming pool,kitchen material
No.4 Mid-level Grinding Based on 2D and 2B, grinding with 150~180# abrasive
belt,with grain reflection
Building material, kitchen material No.240 High-level grinding Based on No.2D and No.2B, and grinding with 240# abrasive belt Kitchen material No.320 Super-level grinding Based on No.2D and No.2B, grinding with 320# abrasive belt Kitchen material No.400 Surface similar with BA Based on No.2B, grinding with 400# abrasive belt Construction, and kitchen material HL Hair lined grinding Grinding with appropriate abrasive belt(150~240#),
the density of thegrain is high
pool, and Elevator
No.7 Similar with mirror effect Grinding with 600# abrasive belt Decoration, and painting No.8 Mirror finished Grinding to mirror effect Reflector and decoration
- features: flexibility, perfection in results and maximum operating speed, lower costs, reduced lead times and consistent quality of its product
- Alloys: various 200, 300 & 400 series stainless steel grades and other nickel based alloy (201, 304L, 316L, 321, 409L, 440C, 2507, 2205, s31803, s31500, 347H, 904L，etc)
- Raw Material: the supply of raw materials is a key issue for the Yieh United steel industry, and our stainless steel is 100 percent recyclable.
- Types of finishes: bright and easily maintained surface:
-Mill finishes: 1D/1E – hot rolled plate, 2D (annealed and pickled finish), 2B (skin passed finish), BA or 2BA (bright annealed)
-Mechanically polished finishes: ground – 1G hot rolled / 2G cold rolled, dull buffed – EN NO.2J for cold rolled, 1J for hot rolled / 2J for cold rolled, bright polished, mirror polished, No.4/No.6(HL)/No.7/No.8 (8K) finishes
-Special finishes: electroplating or electrodepositing, textured, patterned, colouring, metal spraying, paint/enamel, electro polishing
- PVC Films: laser film, black and white film, transparent blue film
- Packaging: allowing our stainless steel coil to be used in rigorous environments. Plywood pallets and boxes are available based on requirement from customers. Reinforced bondage guarantee the pallets from being crashed.
- Application: high corrosion resistance, hygienic, non-porous surface with easy cleaning ability makes it primary choice of applications that require the strict hygiene control, such as hospitals, kitchens, and other food processing plants.
- Record Tracking System: with Yieh United Record Tracking System, every detail concerns with Payment Info, Production Arrangement, Quality Control Test, Package Confirmation, MTC, Loading Arrangement will be sent to you automatically.
- Logistics: Shanghai Yieh United Corporation has signed a long term cooperation with the world third largest forwarder, CMA, which will gurantee the effiency of logistics arrangement.
- Special requests are accepted:customized logo, shipping mark, package type, and other processing service are flexibly available.
For cold rolled stainless steel sheets(4*8feets) and hot rolled stainless steel plates(1500*6000mm), most thickness items have 30~50 tons stock.
Specification of Yieh United Stainless Steel Coil
Technical COLD ROLLED STAINLESS STEEL COIL HOT ROLLED STAINLESS STEEL COIL Standard ASTM/ASME 240/480, JIS 4305, DIN EN10088-2 200 Series Stainless Steel Grades 201, 202 300 Series Stainless Steel Grades 302, 303, 304/304L,304L Polished, 304H,309/309S/309H 310/310S/310H,316L/316L Polished, 317L/317LMN, 321/321H, 330, 347/347H 400 Series Stainless Steel Grades 409L, 410/410S, 416, 420, 430, 440C Duplex & Super Duplex Stainless Steel Grades LDX2101, Duplex 2205, Duplex 2507, S31803, S32750, S32760, S31500, S32205 Precipitation Hardening Grades 17-4PH, 17-4 H1150 (per customer request),17-7PH 630, 15-5PH Nickel Alloy Grades Alloy 20, Alloy 200, Alloy 400, Alloy600,Alloy 800/800HT, Alloy C-276 (nickel grades may require morelead time) Thickness 0.30mm-6.00mm 3.00mm-80.0mm Width 1,000mm-1540mm 1,220mm-2,000mm Surface 2B,BA, HL, NO.4, 8K, SB No.1
Every industry has its unique set of stainless steel coil specifications and needs. Shanghai Yieh United Corporation offers many Value Added Services to meet your needs from cut-to-length to hard-to-find materials and special requirements. With over 13 years in the business, our team is professional at finding out solutions to fit your needs.
Let Yieh United Corporation Be Your Partner！
At Yieh United Corporation, Shanghai Yieh United Corporation never stop improving and developing our technologies to go beyond our customer’s expectations.
Shanghai Yieh United Corporation strive towards these goals to produce reliable products and ensure they can be fully utilized throughout their lifetime. In 2013, Shanghai Yieh United Corporation have sucessfully induced Timesaver coil grinding facility from Italy.
1. Raw coil holding.
2. Three Grinding Procedures.
3. Surface Checking
4. Film Attaching
Application of Yieh United Stainless Steel Coil
With good performance of resisting to different kinds of corrosion, our stainless steel coil can be used in architectural, kitchen equipment, decorative applications, aircraft exhaust manifolds, expansion joints, furnace parts, heating element tubing, heat exchangers, household appliances, metal molding, metal trim, cabinet hardware, and hinges.
- Reasons to Choose Yieh United HL(No.6) Stainless Steel Sheet:
You might wonder why you choose Yieh United HL stainless steel sheet instead of others. The answer is simple. It’s because our Polished Stainless Steel Sheet is simply the best of the best.
Here are some reasons:
1. Raw Material
Our coil is originated from Taiwan, Krupp, Columnbia, Baosteel, TISCO, and other major steel production of high quality stainless steel. If coil is not from a good standard factory, the coils surface may have some problems, especially for the edge. They are not easily leveled and processed, after processing, there will be some vertical strips which make the surface not expected. Here is an example to show the bad finished surface is due to the material origin.
In the processing, sandbelt working time is a key factor for controlling the surface quality. If the sandbelt is new, the polished lines will be very rough and thick, and have less reflective effect.After the sandbelt has been used for a long time depending on the quality of the sandbelt,the polished strips maybe too shallow,which cannot reach the expected effect.
After the surface processing, choosing the PVC film will have much influence on afterwards application. We have several kinds of film to be choosen, and they are suitable for different application. The film not only serves as a protection but also affect the afterwards processing.
Laser film is considered to be one of the best film. The thickness is at least 10c. Laser film normally has higher melting degree than other film, which will not be melted and sticked on the surface after heat treatment. Here is an example of normal film after heat treatment.(Please confirm the downstream processing, and then decide which film is to be applied.)
This kind of film cannot undertake high temperature treatment, but it is relatively thicker and more sticky than Chinese Origin film. It can be used in most mechanical process and have a good performance.
>>Transparent blue film and Chinese black and white film
These two kinds of film are relatively not considered to be good qualified, which means they are not very sticky, and not thick enough. The thickness ranges from 2c to 10c. Most customers apply these film in many ordinary processing. When the downstream need bending, or deep drawing, the film may suffer from cracking.