- Features: flexibility, perfection in results and maximum operating speed, lower costs, reduced lead times and consistent quality of its product
- Alloys: various 200, 300 & 400 series stainless steel grades and other nickel based alloy (201, 304L, 316L, 321, 409L, 440C, 2507, 2205, s31803, s31500, 347H, 904L，etc)
- Raw Material: the supply of raw materials is a key issue for the Yieh United steel industry, and our stainless steel is 100 percent recyclable.
- Types of finishes: bright and easily maintained surface:
-Mill finishes: 1D/1E – hot rolled plate, 2D (annealed and pickled finish), 2B (skin passed finish), BA or 2BA (bright annealed)
-Mechanically polished finishes: ground – 1G hot rolled / 2G cold rolled, dull buffed – EN NO.2J for cold rolled, 1J for hot rolled / 2J for cold rolled, bright polished, mirror polished, No.4/No.6(HL)/No.7/No.8 (8K) finishes
-Special finishes: electroplating or electrodepositing, textured, patterned, colouring, metal spraying, paint/enamel, electro polishing
- PVC Films: laser film, black and white film, transparent blue film
- Packaging: allowing our stainless steel coil to be used in rigorous environments. Plywood pallets and boxes are available based on requirement from customers. Reinforced bondage guarantee the pallets from being crashed.
- Application: high corrosion resistance, hygienic, non-porous surface with easy cleaning ability makes it primary choice of applications that require the strict hygiene control, such as hospitals, kitchens, and other food processing plants.
- Record Tracking System: with Yieh United Record Tracking System, every detail concerns with Payment Info, Production Arrangement, Quality Control Test, Package Confirmation, MTC, Loading Arrangement will be sent to you automatically.
- Logistics: Shanghai Yieh United Corporation has signed a long term cooperation with the world third largest forwarder, CMA, which will gurantee the effiency of logistics arrangement.
- Special requests are accepted:customized logo, shipping mark, package type, and other processing service are flexibly available.
For cold rolled stainless steel sheets(4*8feets) and hot rolled stainless steel plates(1500*6000mm), most thickness items have 30~50 tons stock.
Specification of Yieh United Stainless Steel Coil
Technical COLD ROLLED STAINLESS STEEL COIL HOT ROLLED STAINLESS STEEL COIL Standard ASTM/ASME 240/480, JIS 4305, DIN EN10088-2 200 Series Stainless Steel Grades 201, 202 300 Series Stainless Steel Grades 302, 303, 304/304L,304L Polished, 304H,309/309S/309H 310/310S/310H,316L/316L Polished, 317L/317LMN, 321/321H, 330, 347/347H 400 Series Stainless Steel Grades 409L, 410/410S, 416, 420, 430, 440C Duplex & Super Duplex Stainless Steel Grades LDX2101, Duplex 2205, Duplex 2507, S31803, S32750, S32760, S31500, S32205 Precipitation Hardening Grades 17-4PH, 17-4 H1150 (per customer request),17-7PH 630, 15-5PH Nickel Alloy Grades Alloy 20, Alloy 200, Alloy 400, Alloy600,Alloy 800/800HT, Alloy C-276 (nickel grades may require morelead time) Thickness 0.30mm-6.00mm 3.00mm-80.0mm Width 1,000mm-1540mm 1,220mm-2,000mm Surface 2B,BA, HL, NO.4, 8K, SB No.1
Every industry has its unique set of stainless steel coil specifications and needs. We offer many Value Added Services to meet your needs from cut-to-length to hard-to-find materials and special requirements. With over 13 years in the business, our team is professional at finding out solutions to fit your needs.
Let Yieh United Corporation Be Your Partner！
At Yieh United Corporation, we never stop improving and developing our technologies to go beyond our customer’s expectations.
We strive towards these goals to produce reliable products and ensure they can be fully utilized throughout their lifetime. In 2013, we have sucessfully induced Timesaver coil grinding facility from Italy.
1. Raw coil holding.
2. Three Grinding Procedures.
3. Surface Checking
4. Film Attaching
Application of Yieh United Stainless Steel Coil
With good performance of resisting to different kinds of corrosion, our stainless steel coil can be used in architectural, kitchen equipment, decorative applications, aircraft exhaust manifolds, expansion joints, furnace parts, heating element tubing, heat exchangers, household appliances, metal molding, metal trim, cabinet hardware, and hinges.