1. Thickness:0.1-80mm Width:300-2000mm
2. Hole Type:Round, Square, Hexagonal,
Rectangular, Triangle, Cross, Slotted
or as customer request
3. Grades:200/300/400 series
LDX2101, Duplex 2205, Duplex 2507
GAUGE REFERENCE Inquiry [restabs alignment="osc-tabs-left" responsive="false"] [restab title="Product Overview" active="active"]
Shanghai Yieh United Corporation has advanced automatic gantry CNC punch presses and computer, can easily produce a variety of perforated metal mesh plate coil or flat. Punching coil width up to 1600mm, plate width up to 2000mm. A common carbon steel plate, stainless steel, aluminum, plastic plates and other metal and non-metallic materials can be punched up the smallest aperture 0.1.mm (as thin as hair), the maximum aperture of up to 120mm.
The company's advanced equipment has high degree of automation. The processing ranges from coil to coil, sheet to sheet, coil to sheet, which provide personalized service to different customers.
|Chracterized||Mircro(for silencer)||Anti-slip(grip strut)|
Shanghai Yieh United Corporation has a unique production process in the holes in the stainless steel plate punching less than φ1mm aperture to achieve a 1: 1 (thickness: aperture); and can produce thickness of 0.8-1.0mm, 0.3-0.4mm cold aperture only, hot-rolled sieve.
Shanghai Yieh United Corporation has a speaker mesh panels, filter sieve, microwave door stencil production line, high specific stencil aperture has been used in many large electronics manufacturers.
Shanghai Yieh United Corporation implemented the production and testing in accordance with international standards punching Association (IPA) developed, the production of metal mesh has high precision, no glitches and burs. It is widely used in many fields of petroleum, chemical, construction, medicine, aviation, aerospace, highways, railways, machinery, electronics, textiles, coal, farming and so on.
Specification of Perforated Stainless Steel Sheet
|Technical||PERFORATED STAINLESS STEEL SHEET|
|Standard||ASTM/ASME 240/480, JIS 4305, DIN EN10088-2|
|200 Series Stainless Steel Grades||201, 202|
|300 Series Stainless Steel Grades||302, 303, 304/304L, 304L Polished, 304H, 309/309S/309H, 310/310S/310H,316L/316L Polished, 317L/317LMN, 321/321H, 330, 347/347H|
|400 Series Stainless Steel Grades||405, 410/410S, 416, 420, 430, 440C|
|Duplex Stainless Steel Grades||LDX2101, Duplex 2205, Duplex 2507|
|Precipitation Hardening Grades||17-4PH, 17-4 H1150 (per customer request), 15-5PH|
|Nickel Alloy Grades||Alloy 20, Alloy 200, Alloy 400, Alloy600, Alloy 800/800HT, Alloy C-276 (nickel grades may require more lead time)|
|Thickness||0.30mm – 80.0mm|
|Width||1,220mm – 2,000mm|
|Length||As customers’ requests|
|Hole Types||Round, Square, Hexagonal, Rectangular, Triangle, Cross, Slotted or as customer request|
Features of Yieh United Perforated Stainless Steel Sheet
Application of Yieh United Perforated Stainless Steel Sheet
Due to its variety of hole sizes and types, high strength-to-weight ratio and aesthetic appeal, perforated stainless steel sheet has endless applications such as enclosures, partitions, sign panels, guards, screens, and more.[/restab] [restab title="Hole Shape"]
- Electroplating or electrodepositing, textured, patterned, colouring, metal spraying, paint/enamel, electro polishing
- Perforated sheet: Square mesh | Rectangle hole | diamond holes | hexagonal holes | Triangle Hole | Round hole |
Application of perforated sheet type:
Value-added Services of Yieh United Perforated Stainless Steel Sheet
Every industry has its unique set of perforated stainless steel sheet specifications and needs. We offer many Value Added Services to meet your needs from cut-to-length to hard-to-find materials and special requirements. With over 13 years in the business, our team is professional at finding out solutions to fit your needs.
Let Yieh United Corporation Be Your Partner！
- Special patterns, staggers, and hole sizes can be produced per customer requirement
- Specialty perforated sheet and plate products including: 309s/310s, 400 series, duplex grades and more
- We shear cut perforated stainless steel sheet
[/restab] [restab title="Packing"]
Packing for Yieh United Perforated Stainless Steel Sheet
Our perforated stainless steel products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customers’ requests.
Innovative Technology of Yieh United Perforated Stainless Steel Sheet
At Yieh United Corporation, we never stop improving and developing our technologies to go beyond our customer’s expectations.
We strive towards these goals to produce reliable products and ensure they can be fully utilized throughout their lifetime.
Shanghai Yieh United Corporation has been producing for perforated metal for many years. We have the most advanced computer numerical control punching equipment, etching equipment, and various types of light , medium and heavy punching machinery, high-speed gantry presses, as well as ancillary CNC shearing machine, CNC bending machine, CNC punch pagoda other high-precision equipment. Perforated plates is one of Shanghai Yieh United Corporation most advantageous products, we can perforate different kind of material. Metal material include: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, galvanized steel, copper and so on.Hole type include: Rectangular hole, square hole, triangle hole, convex hole (scale hole), diamond hole, hexagonal hole, cross hole, plum blossom hole, other foliage shape.
1. What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
- Normally, the MOQ for our perforated stainless steel sheet is 200 Kg. If we have any excess inventory of perforated stainless steel sheet, there’s no MOQ requirement. You can ask us to check when you are interested in purchasing them.
2. What is the payment method?
- For new customers: 30%T/T deposit 70%T/T Before shipment.
- For partners and distributors, 30%T/T deposit 70% T/T Against B/L Copy.
3. What is the acceptable currency?
- We accept USD, EUR and RMB.
4. What is the delivery time?
- 5 days in advance.
5. Where is the loading port?
- Normally, our loading ports are Shanghai, Tianjin, and Shenzhen. You can choose anyone of them, or you can select the other ports.
6. What is the delivery term?
- FOB, CIF, CFR, EXW
7. Do you offer free samples?
- Yes, based on our stock status, we will send our customer free samples. The express fee is to be paid by our customers.